A Taste of Belize – 3 Sept, London
English-speaking Belize has white-sand beaches, world-class diving in crystal clear waters, exciting jungle adventure in pristine rainforest, archaeological ruins and amazing wildlife. Belize also has delicious food bursting with exotic flavours, from fresh lobster to chocolate-infused wine, hot pepper sauces and tilapia fish. We love it!
The Belize Tourist Board, in conjunction with Wanderlust, is hosting an evening in London to celebrate Belizean cuisine. One of Belize’s most well-known chefs, Sean Kuylen, will be providing a demonstration of exceptional cooking. Sample Belizean canapés and enjoy a local cocktail while getting to know more about this incredibly diverse country, its unique cuisine and its friendly population.
A Taste of Belize will whet your appetite and give you a taste for Belize.
Belize Revealed will be exhibiting at the event. Jeremy Snelling, co-director of Revealed Travel, will be taking part in an experts’ panel on travel to Belize and ready to answer your questions about Central America’s best kept secret.
Date and Time: 3 Sept, 6.15-9.15 pm
- A welcome reception with Belizean-themed drinks & canapés.
- Watching chef Sean bringing a taste of Belize right to central London. He’ll prepare a Sere Lasus, a coconutty fish broth which celebrates the tropical nation’s history, culture and produce… A must-try!
- Belizean chocolate tasting from Tosier.
- Learning all about Belizean cuisine, getting insider tips and recommendations on places to visit to the sound of live Belizean drumming. Mingling with local representatives or chatting with our travel partner and bringing your travel plans to life.
- Themed canapés and drinks, as well as beer and wine, available throughout the evening.
Venue: Wallacespace Clerkenwell Green, 18 Clerkenwell Green, London, EC1R 0DP
Tickets: £5,00 per person in advance only, including a welcome drink and canapés.
Early booking is essential as space is limited. First come, first served.